Sunday, January 24, 2010

Plus Size Nursing Gowns Plus Size Moms! I Need A Really Good Nursing Bra In A BIG Size!!

Plus size moms! I need a really good nursing bra in a BIG size!! - plus size nursing gowns

I need a bra is a quality of care or a cup of M 38L, is that possible?


The only ones I have found enough marks áåÑçêã Free # 94305 (actually not so cheap) and the sign of the Goddess # 2050 (not large enough in the cup, but very supportive).

Am I missing something? Do I have a custom made for me? If so, how can anyone online or in my own city to find (I live in Indianapolis, and I do not know if I could find someone.) Or should I try to make a normal bra?

Stopping breastfeeding is not an option for me, so I just suck and use something that does not really work for me?

Thank ya'all!

1 comments:

Sam said...

I've heard great things Jeunique Bras. Of course you need a bra that fits you well. Can a bra suitable place in the phone book and ask if they fit?
You are an incredible mother to breast-feed!
I wore bras that were too small for me) during the first 5 months, and some damage to my breasts (according to my gynecologist to achieve finally a bra on though!

Post a Comment