Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Modern Baby Mobiles What Are Some Modern Baby Shower Ideas?

What are some modern baby shower ideas? - modern baby mobiles

my friends give me a shower and asked me a few ideas. I was measured precisely in the belly of mothers with toilet paper and a cake with a small stroller. It sounds repetitive and boring for me. I want a different, more modern, that will remind everyone. What are some ideas for unique objects and modern, they have seen or heard of a baby shower? ** 10 points ** Thank you for your help!

3 comments:

Baby Zaiden is 1! said...

You can have) a cake made of fondunt (ICE and the way you want. I also found a site that in planning for the wedding of my friends shower www.hostesswiththemostess.com
very cute baby shower or you can use part of the wedding and baby

ASTRID M said...

my baby shower. They made a CD with songs that contain the word "baby" in it, and everyone had to guess the name of the song. the person with the most correct song wins. then to have a scrabble word search by word, and is gaining in the fastest time.

WHITNEY P said...

To clean babyshowerstuff.com have some games and ideas! My mother has used them! they're great!

Post a Comment