Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gastroparesis And Sleeve Gastrectomy Has Anyone Had A Gastrectomy For Gastroparesis?

Has anyone had a gastrectomy for gastroparesis? - gastroparesis and sleeve gastrectomy

I have Gastroparesis after I had started the operation in the stomach. I read that 86% of people who gastroparesis (slow stomach emptying of the containers have) and a gastrectomy (removal or removal of part of the stomach) had had relief of symptoms of gastroparesis. I would like to learn more about the vertical or sleeve gastrectomy know of this problem. PLEASE.

1 comments:

curious me said...

I would be very reluctant to attempt such an operation, by the addition of other physical problems in your body.

involved due to long Gastroparesis Treatment:
Changes in food and drugs that increase the contractions of the stomach.
Have to be approved due to the few drugs for the disease, severe side effects are not always effective.
Read more about it at the Mayo Clinic link below

Good luck.






http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/gastrop ...

Post a Comment