Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Id Metal Core Scooter Wheels Should I Buy Skullcandy's Hesh Headphones?

Should i buy Skullcandy's Hesh Headphones? - id metal core scooter wheels

Basically, I'm beginning to just play and I do not have my old helmet crap.

in taking into account the Skullcandy Hesh. (pshh. .. just because they use a little imagination, I'm so superficial: /).

Well, all those who say "if she was ready to Sennheiser etc" haha but choose remember that I'm on a tight budget, and instant messaging very well for a good design and sound quality.

Usually listen to speedcore, terror code, Gabber, Hardstyle, j-core, basically the music very seriously (sometimes death metal, visual kei, metal, etc.) Skullcandy I learned that only really good for the low and shit but I've heard many negative comments as well. Then again, under my situation I think maybe I should reconsider the purchase.

~ Do not blame me, "are not the best headphones, I know! P id probably buy a couple of Bose, in spite of its simple construction, if I had money xD!


http://www.juno.co.uk/products/341897-01 ...

3 comments:

Claidheamh Righ said...

Short answer, no, even for the same exact price Skullcandy headphones are awful. The range of Hz (bass wise) is not as good, others for the same price in comparison .. If you are looking for the package, I will say that the helmet is under Hz everything under 50Hz. The Hesh $ 50 range from 18 Hz to 20,000 Hz A pair of 40 million households, of all things can be from 8 Hz to 25,000 Hz Skulls go sweet flowers have the greatest difference (from 200Hz), but with a helmet surplus, if the design is really very important, go ahead, but if you are more interested in the quality a little more for your money, check out other similar headsets for different brands.

yataonfi... said...

When to look good even for a pair of headphones does not mean that you should get. If you do a little research I bet you could find a good pair with a low budget. I recommend not to buy Hesh unless you really want .. DJ is a good idea to invest money in a good pair of headphones. Check this site are different types of headphones you can buy.

Jaime said...

YES! go for it!

Post a Comment