Monday, February 15, 2010

White Skin Black Hair Blue Eyes Male Why Do Most White People Have Blonde And Red Hair, While Blacks,Latinos,Indians,and Asians Have Black/brown?

Why do most White people have blonde and red hair, while Blacks,Latinos,Indians,and Asians have black/brown? - white skin black hair blue eyes male

Whites have many colors and Väring hair and eyes, but I saw many people of different races with different colored eyes, like Vanessa Williams and his brother Chris Williams, Smokey Robinson, and Michael Ealy, without mothers about my friend who is an old Negro dkinned Dark blue eyes, and my girlfriend who would not change a light skin black man with green eyes, my Jamacian godsister also a clear skin, eye color, a nutty day, then blue then green, then gray, sometimes two colors at once but I am sure that these people have no white people in their families, and I am black, Indian and Puerto Rico naturelly with curly hair and dark skin is now brown to red, and now, light brown eyes, the Look show how turns gray. Can someone explain why these people have eyes and why I red hair, and my eyes are gray, I'm sure I'm not sure carcausion /.

7 comments:

jojo said...

It also depends on mixed breeds are in your family, I am white and Indian and French, but medium brown hair, blue eyes and light brown skin, I think all the other equipment to produce these effects

jojo said...

It also depends on mixed breeds are in your family, I am white and Indian and French, but medium brown hair, blue eyes and light brown skin, I think all the other equipment to produce these effects

hot lips said...

Whites are not only knows .... We are Irish, Italian and Polish and a mixture of others. Other ...... not yet known

JoJoBa said...

It's exactly the model for the creation of the person concerned. Remember that not everyone can be the same. Therefore, I think God just a little mixed.

#!@#^$#... said...

I do not know. but I love my beautiful black hair.

stinkypa... said...

God made us this way.

del said...

It makes a difference for me.

Post a Comment